Filters & Accessories
Filters are used at various points in steam, hydronic, and air systems to keep them clear of dirt and other impurities that can damage equipment over time.
Available Filters & Accessories
Scroll the chart below for an overview of filters and accessories Keystone commonly supplies.
Please contact us for questions, quotations and inquiries. We can also help you find products not listed here.
Do you still have questions? Are you looking for pricing information or to place an order?
Do you have questions about filters, cartridges and accessories?
- Single or multi-cartridge housing units for 10 inch, 20 inch or 30 inch lengths.
- Cartridges come in lengths of 10, 20, or 30 inches, and in many micron sizes.
- Single cartridge units come with standard ¾ inch FNPT in-line connections.
- Easy maintenance and cartridge changing.
- Models available from popular brands such as Neptune, Filterite, GFO, Shelco and more.
- Other sizes and styles available upon request.
- Continuous cleanup of points within a steam, hydronic or air system.
- Protection of equipment from contaminants.
- Purification of steam before it comes into contact with a process or product.
Some Bypass Feeders can be equipped with a Filter Bag Kit, which then allows the Bypass Feeder to function simultaneously as a side stream filter. (A clean bag is rated at approximately 30 microns).
In order for a filter cartridge to be suitable for potable water, it has to have a filter medium and core of a suitable material. We stock the following four models of potable water-safe filter cartridges, and can supply others depending on your needs.
These filter cartridges have been FDA approved. See the above chart for more details on their specifications.