Chemical Pot Feeders
Also known as Bypass Feeders, pot feeders are simple and robust tools for adding chemicals into closed loop heating and water systems. Pot feeders typically come in 2 and 5 gallon sizes, in 2 or 4 port configurations, and either to rest on the floor or raised on legs. Filter bag kits are available separately to add filter capability.
Available Chemical Pot Feeders
Scroll the chart below for an overview of pot feeders Keystone commonly supplies.
Please contact us for questions, quotations and inquiries. We can also help you find pot feeders not listed here.
Do you still have questions? Are you looking for pricing information or to place an order?
Do you have questions about chemical/bypass pot feeders?
- Carbon Steel Construction of the tank shell and head
- 4” Diameter, Coarse-Threaded, Cast Iron Cap with Buna N gasket (Underside of cap is epoxy-coated for increased corrosion-resistance)
- Suitable for working pressures up to 300 psi at 200 ° Fahrenheit
- ¾” FNPT threaded fittings for water connection
- Adding treatment chemicals into a closed loop system – whether it’s water for steam generation or heating or cooling fluids
- Cleanup and monitoring of a heating or cooling system
- Vertical Style with Concave Dish Bottom (sits on floor) available in 2, 5, 10 and 12 gallon sizes with (2) ¾” FNPT water fittings. The 2 and 5 gallon sizes are also available with (4) ¾” FNPT water fittings.
- Vertical Style with Convex Dish Bottom (on three raised legs) available in 2, 5 and 10 gallon sizes with (2) ¾” FNPT water fittings plus a ¾” bottom drain connection.
- Filter bag kits are available – typically in 30 micron perforations